Friday 27 January 2012

Productivity

Wow I got things done today. There's still a ton of things that need doing but I found my momentum and it feels great.
I worked on the elsewhere project some more. It really helps to have a clear idea of what a cultures architecture looks like to really solidify how a city is laid out.
Food got preped for the weekend without turning the kitchen into a disaster. Dinner got made before my husband got home and I even got in a bit of exercise.
I've been meaning to start doing yoga for a while, but I've never been flexible enough to do a lot of the poses correctly. Thankfully I've finally found a set of poses that are perfect for an absolute beginner like me. Once I get my flexibility up to par I'll be ready to move on to normal yoga.
I even managed to play portal2 for a while without making my self nauseous.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I love yoga when I've done it, but can't seem to do it on my own. Probably have lost a lot of the flexibility that I once had.
    Are there pictures of the architecture to your civilization? Is it on Deviant Art? I wanna see!
    MiniMum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://youtu.be/gQ63nBPHzew
      Very basic stuff but still good. The repetition really helps get your flexibility up fairly fast. I noticed a difference right after I finished this set for the first time.

      Delete